[ShareTompkins] Free Tickets to Voices Concert Tomorrow Night, Sage Chapel, 7 pm

E L Cobb elcobb54 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 16:32:47 UTC 2010

I purchased four tickets to give to seniors at Beechtree Care Center for
tomorrow's multicultural concert put on by ICC's Voices chorus.
Unfortunately, without provided transportation, the tickets could not be
used....  Since I'm a participant in the concert, I couldn't offer to give
folks a ride.  :-(

So, if anyone can make use of one or more of these tickets, we can figure
out logistics.  The music is partially seasonal, in several languages, and
very very fun!  Something to delight the child in all of us.

My cell phone is 571-275-2107.

Liza