[ShareTompkins] A really really small request

Ari Moore arimoore at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:39:45 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I hope you're all as excited about the Really Really Free Market
coming up on Jan. 30th as I am! The more people come, the more fun
it'll be - have you invited your friends, family, and coworkers yet?
Please help us to spread the word!

Download the flier (PDF):
http://bit.ly/8wdH46

Send people this link to the event on our blog:
http://bit.ly/4WkJco

RSVP and share on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=247962432737

If you put up even one flier it'll really help to get the word out.

Thank you all, and peace!
Ari

Ps. If you'd like to join our organizers group so you can be a part
of running Share Tompkins, email me! You can give as much or as
little time and energy as you have - every contribution counts.

--
Ari Moore - Shirari Industries - Ithaca, NY
ari at shirari.com - http://shirari.com

ANOTHER WORLD IS POSSIBLE
Go vegan for peace - http://tinyurl.com/2xkmc