[ShareTompkins] Fwd: [MRC Talking Circle Alumni] Volunteers Need to Help at Juneteenth

arimoore arimoore at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 15:00:57 UTC 2010

hi everybody,

volunteers are needed at southside community center for their juneteenth (commemoration of the end of slavery) celebration - see below. these folks are partnering with us for our upcoming really really free market. if anyone can lend a hand at their event, i'm sure they'd appreciate it!

peace,
ari

Begin forwarded message:

--
Ari Moore - Shirari Industries
ari at shirari.com

http://shirari.com
http://twitter.com/arimoore

Pass it on: "New UN Report Says Vegan Diet Vital To Saving The Environment, Curbing Fossil Fuel Use"
http://bit.ly/aq9bp5