[ShareTompkins] The Listening Workshop March 15

Charlene Temple charlene at twcny.rr.com
Wed Feb 26 14:17:01 UTC 2014

Are you mostly waiting for other people to stop talking so you can say what you want to say?

Want to have playful  delicious conversations with the people in your life?

THE LISTENING WORKSHOP

Saturday March 15th
Free
Time:
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM

Location:
Ithaca Community Childcare Center (IC3)
579 Warren Road Ithaca, NY 14850

Directions:
Turn East off Rt 13 onto Warren Road. Go .4 mile to IC3. It is on the left, just past the light (between Cayuga Medical Center and BOCES)

Please Bring your own beverage or snacks

Please be 10-15 minutes early so you have plenty of time to get a chair, sign-in, get a name tag. We are condensing a rather large  and multi-dimensional distinction and technology, that could easily be a full week of training into just 4 hours to make it available and accessible to as many people as possible so every minute counts. We will be starting promptly at 9:00a!

Please register at http://www.thelisteningworkshop.com/

Here is our promise:  You will walk away from Saturday’s workshop with a life altering skill that if practiced and applied, will shorten the time between conflict and resolution, build intimacy and enhance performance and productivity in all areas of your life.  Yes I know that is a bold promise. Please note where it says:  “if practiced and applied”, this skill is very simple and it is not easy. It is like a muscle that you have to develop.

During the week please:

Take note of the things in your life that you are dealing with, or you really care about.

see you Saturday the 15th

Sue Cosentini