[ShareTompkins] Hot Potato Press

Rhys Wolfe rhysewolfe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 15:48:47 UTC 2017

Hot Potato Press (hotpotatopress.org <http://www.hotpotatopress.org/>) is
an online publication providing food news to Ithaca and Tompkins County. We
cover topics including:

   - Tips on growing, finding, buying, cooking, and preserving food
   - Local farm and food business news
   - Event and job postings.
   - Stories of people working to improve health, food access, and
   sustainability
   - Local food resources

Every Wednesday Hot Potato Press sends out a newsletter highlighting
articles from that week. It is a great way to stay up to date with what's
happening in Tompkins County's food system. To sign up for the newsletter,
either use the form on our contact page (hotpotatopress.org/contribute
<http://www.hotpotatopress.org/contribute>) or email Alison Fromme at
alison at hotpotatopress.org.

This week one of our featured articles is Exploring Our Roots: Food Justice
History, Understanding & Action (
http://hotpotatopress.org/2017/11/10/exploring-our-roots-food-justice-history-understanding-action/).
Check it out along with our other articles, and feel free to leave a
comment.