[Shef2venez] Next planning meeting: Thursday coming, at 8.00 downtown...

John Smith johncsmith at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 20 23:02:57 GMT 2005

Hola friends

Following the inspirational meeting with Venezuela's Angelica Alvarez, me,
Steve, Dave Parkes (who's intending to go), and Chris decided to call a
planning meeting of Sheffield2Venezuela on Thursday evening (24 March) at
8.00 in Nova Hotel's cafe. It's central and spacious and should suit our
purposes...

The meeting will be able to consider the outcome of the international
planning meeting held recently in Vietnam. Girardo, based in London,
attended and has provided a useful update, which I'll try and summarise and
send out in the next day or so. I'll also send out a revised mission
statement, which we should finally have a chance to rediscuss and ratify.

hasta Thursday

JS