[Shef2venez] Next planning meeting: Thursday - can we change it to 6pm?

Maria Vasquez mazzav at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 12:03:08 GMT 2005

Hi - just wondering if we could make that meeting earlier (6ish) as I know
that would be better for Chris, Coralie and myself as it means we could just
go straight from work (as opposed to going home and having to come back into
town). Let me know if that's ok with everyone.

Do I gather you mean the Novotel, next to the Millennium galleries?

Maria