[Shef2venez] Next planning meeting: Thursday - can we change it to6pm?

John Smith johncsmith at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 23 12:12:25 GMT 2005

<...could make that meeting earlier (6ish) as I know that would be better
for Chris, Coralie and myself as it means we could just go straight from
work (as opposed to going home and having to come back into town). Let me
know if that's ok with everyone.

I could do 6.00; but Steve proposed 8.00 and he may have a problem.

Of course, we'll be lucky to find a time that perfectly suits everyone, but
so far there's three that want a 6.00 time, me that can but would prefer to
avoid a tea-time clash, and...?

< Do I gather you mean the Novotel, next to the Millennium galleries?

That's the one, all right.

JS