[sheffield-hacklab] Re: [matilda] The HackLab

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Sun Aug 28 11:37:11 BST 2005

Hello All,

We've moved all the equipment into the new hacklab.  Everything's set to go.

So - when do you reckon we can have a day of setting up?  I'd love to
come and help too, to learn some stuff, although I understand if you
think I'd just slow you down.  (I bought a book - teach yourself
networking in 24 hours - but need some practice!)

p.s. not many people on the Hacklab list Chris mentioned below...

Also - I'm planning to get a bunch of people to help do a big stencil
design on the floor of the hacklab.  Any hacklab-appropriate themes or
images that you happen to think of for inspiration, please let me know...

Right!  One stage away from having it up and running... except for
working out opening times, etc.

See ya

Dan
----