[sheffield-hacklab] Latest Ubuntu

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Tue Oct 18 10:22:44 BST 2005

Hi

Is anyone going to the Ubuntu presentation at 6pm tomorrow
night (free food I expect...)?

  http://www.digitalsy.org.uk/EventInfo?eventid=136

And if so can they grab a pile of CDs of the latest
version (if there are any, I guess they might not be
pressed yet...) and any other goodies there might be...

If we can't get a pile of CDs from there would someone
like to fill in the form here and order a pile for the
Hacklab?

  https://shipit.ubuntu.com/

Cheers

Chris

PS It looks like a week on Thursday is going to be the
   official Matilda opening night... I dunno if we want to
   make it a special Hacklab evening in some way...

  http://lists.aktivix.org/pipermail/matilda/2005-October/000822.html

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World