[sheffield-hacklab] Hacklab slating found on another forum

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 23:28:27 BST 2005

Hi here again

Then i will see you a Thursday evening... will you have a mobile phone
number available to access the building?

thanks for telling

Amparo

--

GIFT OF TONGUES (GOT) | Language Services
50 Constable Place |  Sheffield, South Yorkshire | S14 1AX  Great Britain

"et quippe, ista neccessaria translatio, poetaria et magna, undans et
accuratissima, pulcherrima et verissima, lingu&aelig; latin&aelig;,
totique quidem mundi, viam transfiguravit."