[sheffield-hacklab] Sheffield Hacklab Meeting Proposal 27th July 2006 19:00 Verdon Street

aspatial dimitris123 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 19:00:51 BST 2006

Hi Alan, Hi hacklab list
my first post.
I am a new to the city and was looking for something like that to get involved.
I have nice memories from past similar activities, from the place where i'm coming from.
I will be away for summer from next week until end of September, but when i will come back i
would like to help/get involved/participate.
I would like to speak with somebody to find out more info about sheffield-hacklab.
aspatial.
:-)