[sheffield-hacklab] Definitely gotta do this one!

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Jun 5 10:46:37 BST 2006

as from fri of last week there has been no internet conection in the media
lab i have left messages with people to inform people of this but had no
contact back this being the first time i could send a e mail about this.
also another four gang has been taken.. i can not get the internett
working this is over to chris or allan phone me on 0781 657 2505 i have
taken the suse box as it has all my work on and there seemed little point
working at matilda with no net access.. please ring if there is any
progress..

mozaz