[sheffield-noborders] film night

Becky noborders123 at onetel.com
Thu Aug 11 11:44:48 BST 2005

just to keep everyone informed :
after the meeting ended last night we realised that on sat 10th sept Sheff
indymedia want to do a film night about critical mass bike ride
they only decided this on monday & Fabian is going to see if they are
willing to switch it to friday night so we can do our filmnight/party on the
saturday.

Fabian can you do this today & can it be resolved through phone calls rather
than them needing another meeting? everyone (inc them) needs to know asap
Once date agreed I'll email matilda list to propose it & other events

Next meeting wed 24th 7pm @ Matilda
Becky