[sheffield-noborders] film night

fabian fab at in-no.org
Thu Aug 11 13:42:01 BST 2005

Hi there

> Fabian can you do this today & can it be resolved through phone calls
> rather
> than them needing another meeting?
I think it can..I am trying to get hold of them and left emails and phone
messages...get back to you when I know more....
also I talked to troll'yd and they are helping us definitly with the tour
on 1st october, for the benefit they need to talk in the group and they
promised to get back to me on the weekend, but think it will work out...
tonight is cooking in Matilda...so I might see some of you there (7.30h)

Fabian