[sheffield-noborders] film night

fabian fab at in-no.org
Thu Aug 11 14:32:48 BST 2005

Okay,
I think we have to go for the ninth as the IMC film night apparently
involves the visit of the filmmakers and that has been arragend a while
ago by steve, who is out of reach at the moment as he visits the shambala
festival until Monday or later...
however the ninth should be alright, we will just make it in a
hangover/jetlag fashion from the beginning, I reckon.

I got also notice from Mick (Manchester noborders) that they will be
around for the 1st Ocotber. He cannot come on the 9th for the filmnight,
but will try and sent someone else from manchester and get back to us with
more details (he is also "in the fields" at the moments) ((Why are we
here?)

If no one vetos I think we go for the ninth and sent out the call-outs,
proposals to relevant lists and Matilda...

Fabian

_:/^/<>