[sheffield-noborders] request from sukula campaign

fabian fab at in-no.org
Tue Aug 23 13:12:14 BST 2005

Hi there...
after Alison from Sheffield now Jason Travis from the sukula Family
campaign in Bolton asked Sheffield noborders to support their march on 1st
October and postpone the Magical mystery tour by a week or so. I asked him
to explain why the call for decentralised action was revised in favor of a
call for a national march in Bolton and I forward his answer so we can
make a decision about this in tomorrows meeting.

I think if we decide to support the Bolton march we should think about how
we actually do that (other then just us five or six going there)...
options would be to organize transport from Sheffield or think about a
colorful contribution to the march...

However what is most pressing for tomorrows agenda is obviously the party
on the ninth September. It looks all very smoth though and we have by now
a very good flyer design by Ben...you can see at the wiki

http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Delete_the_border

but have a look a Jasons email and we will talk tomorrow...

Cheers
Fabian