[sheffield-noborders] Public Meeting to defend Iraqi Kurds

stuart crosthwaite stuartqqqq at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 13:11:57 BST 2005

Dear All

Last Sunday we had a successful launch to the campaign to defend Sheffield's Iraqi Kurdish community from deportation.

There will be a Public Meeting this Thursday 25th August, 7pm at the SADACCA Centre on The Wicker.

Demonstrate on Saturday 27th, 12 noon at the Peace Gardens, city centre.

Other events are planned and we welcome your ideas and energy.

Contact: 0770 426 6613 (Kurdish)
             0791 370 1740 (English)

from
Stuart Crosthwaite