[sheffield-noborders] Re: urgent re saturday demo

Becky noborders123 at onetel.com
Fri Aug 26 09:50:29 BST 2005

there is now a banner drying at matilda and fliers will be there later today
I will be going to the demo on sat, but I will be alone with my 2 little
'uns in a double buggy which means it would be really helpful if someone
else could collect banner & fliers from matilda before the demo as I may get
delayed and collection will be difficult due to problems of getting
pushchair into the building (esp if children may be asleep etc)
If you can then please post to the list the time you can go there so we can
sort out keys
many thanks
becky