[sheffield-noborders] Re: urgent re saturday demo + flyers

Benjamin Major complexitybenjamin at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 12:09:29 BST 2005

I'll come and get the flyers and the banner, Becky. I'll collect them at
half one from Matilda and take then go up to the Peace Gardens.. Is anybody
going to be in the building to let me in at this time on Sat, or does anyone
know they'll have the key at that time?

Fabian, How many fliers are going to be done for Saturday?

For Monday night I'll have finished copies of the No-Borders double-sided
flyers which we can then take along to a printer and see what can be done
with them at a reasonable cost.

See you then.