[sheffield-noborders] introduction

ionnek ionnek at aktivix.org
Mon Dec 5 16:13:53 GMT 2005

Hi Sheffield noborders mailing list:

I've just subscribed, although I don't live in Sheffield, but in London.
Been around noborder networks for years, and am now mainly trying to
help out with reporting and internet networking (yes i know it won't
bring the borders down, let alone capitalism, but maybe it helps us to
organise ;-) I'm also involved with indymedia.

I've subscribed because I have a question. Would you like to have your
wiki and/or your mailing list info page linked in an indymedia uk
article? I'd like to put together a feature for the indymedia migration
section. The idea would be to list noborder-related resources: the
noborder forum, the noii at yahoogroups mailing list, the action2-l
mailing list, local noborder related uk blogs, websites and wikis and
maybe local mailing lists. Also there are some noborder related european
websites.
I'd welcome any suggestions, links, collaborators for such a feature.

If you don't want lurkers on your list, just unsubscribe me. I could
always stay in touch with you through individuals...

best
ionnek

LINKS

indymedia uk migration section