[sheffield-noborders] getting started

Becky noborders123 at onetel.com
Sat Jul 2 08:07:09 BST 2005

I had understood Fabian's proposal to be an initial meeting to then organise other events such as films /speakers - is that right?
the 12/13th dates are now very close especially as many people are away now/next week, but if the intention is just a few people getting together to organise an event that would then be more widely publicised we could go ahead otherwise following week 19th/20th?
I could be there any of these dates - but where? I'm new to Sheffield and don't know venues - is the Matilda St. place still going / possible for meetings?
I would need to bring a young baby so could only come to somewhere that was ok about that - ie not most pubs.
Becky