[sheffield-noborders] getting started

fabian fab at in-no.org
Sat Jul 2 09:58:52 BST 2005

hi there,
> I had understood Fabian's proposal to be an initial meeting to then
> organise other events such as films /speakers - is that right?
yep..

> the 12/13th dates are now very close especially as many people are away
> now/next week, but if the intention is just a few people getting together
> to organise an event that would then be more widely publicised we could
> go
> ahead otherwise following week 19th/20th?
I will be awy from 16th for two weeks...so that why i suggested next week..
I say we go for 12th...just for an ininal thing.. to see howmany people
are there? and what we want to do..

> I could be there any of these dates - but where? I'm new to Sheffield and
> don't know venues - is the Matilda St. place still going / possible for
> meetings?
i guess we can to it there.. adress is 111 matilda street..its in the city
centre..easy to find has tons of posters haning down...say 7pm?

Fabian