[sheffield-noborders] party and tour

fabian fab at in-no.org
Mon Jul 25 12:43:01 BST 2005

Hi there...
sorry its been a while till I get back with some news...but it was busy
and really nothing is sure jet about our plans...
I checked the dates of DSEI armsfair, and it will take place from 13th
to 16th September, so we should do the party of the 9th or 10th...
trolleyd soundsystem is up for it, but they have to confirm with crew
and other stuff, so that is kinda open still...

I did not jet communicate the plan to matilda list, but I think from
that side it should be alright, as soon as we got green light from
Trolleyd I will propose the think to m,atilda collective and I would
suggest that we do the party with a connection to the DSEI protest as
well as armstrade is obvioulsy pretty much connected to issues of
flight and refugees...
(we can have other dejays, but they should have an extra sounsystem as
well, as trolley have their own djs, Stuart)

for the 2nd october it seems that Manchester no borders had the same
plan to do a magical tour on 2nd of Ocotber, so Mick from manchester
suggested to not do it on the same day, but on 1st and second or second
and thrid so we could help each others organising it...
He fed that proposition back into noborder manchester and the 2nd of
apirl network (which is doing some overall coordination of 2. Ocotber)
however....nothing is really decided jet...
I guess we wait and see and try to find a solution soon...I will get
back to Mick and see what manchester no borders is up to...

All the best from Berlin for now

fabian