[sheffield-noborders] Public Meeting update and more stuff

fabian fab at in-no.org
Wed Nov 9 00:28:20 GMT 2005

Hi stuart and others..
.
I won't be in Sheff on the 3rd unfortunately but the thing sounds
really good.
for venues, now as it is booked for Sadacca thats fine, but generally,
Matilda is a free venue that has a lot of space to do things....

Do you think a film would fit into the program on the 3rd?
Otherwise I could imagine to set up another noborder film night in
sheff with manchester digital diaries and the film we've seen in
Nottingham last week, which is a very good documentary.

No a noborders group in leeds is getting together and as it seems notts
is following
There is a noborderlist of nottingham noborders if people wanna see
what's happening there...

as Leeds and Nottingham are thinking about doing a mystery tour, I
thought it might be a good idea to use the
http://www.makebordershistory.org
webpage for further campaigning around this tool.
There was also the suggestion to carry the tour-idea into european
noborder related networks and plot for doing a tour during the european
social forum in Athens, which is in early may 2006. What do you guys
think about that?

I forwarded the suggestion to use the forum for a uk wide noborder
communication to the noborder list in nottingham...
thanks for putting that up Mick...

all the best to you
fabian