[sheffield-noborders] Magical Mystery meet

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:28:59 BST 2005

Hi there,

Is there a final bit info to forward to the mancheser
noborders list to invite people and let them know
where to meet up

Also is anyone filming - as if so - i know it's a
challenge but we could fit in a 5 minute film of
rushes into the program of our film screening on the
16th of october at the dancehouse manchester.

cya
mick

--- Benjamin Major <complexitybenjamin at hotmail.com>