[sheffield-noborders] Print Details

fabian fab at in-no.org
Wed Oct 5 12:02:46 BST 2005

Hi folks..
I was a JUMA today for printing inquiry and our option is to produce 2000
full-coloured doubble sided A3 Maps folded for $497.
1000 cost only $50 less so there is no point really in doing less....

I also talked to Martin at Juma about dates and he said if we bring in the
original on next Monday morning he can have it done by Friday, just in
time.

ben,
full-coloured means by the way that photographs can be fully integrated so
the front can really be looking like a proper tourist map...

Lets get the text done then, I'd say...online conference...
F.

--
_:/^/<>