[sheffield-noborders] after it all

fabian fab at in-no.org
Wed Oct 19 14:48:48 BST 2005

Hi everybody....
thanks again for pulling together and make the tour happening. I think
we did a very good job there and indeed made some peoples eyebrows
rose.
Some thougts I had on the documentation of the tour:
I started working with the video material and I think we'll have a
little clip of the tour by next weekend. (Jay, it would be great if I
could borrow your tape(s) to put in stuff from the trolley'd tour.)
If you guys have more pictures than the one on indymedia already,
please publish them there as it is nice to see.
We should try to produce a .pdf document of the map or another way to
make it availalbe online...(Ben? any ideas?)
we could publish this all on a website that we might wanna have....
One of the outcomes of the tour, is that we might probably go to
Nottingham to do one there with solidarity sisters and other lot in
January...

And I think we should have another meeting soon.
what about next weeks thursday in and around the social at
Matilda...like a brainstorm on what we could do next...

f.