[sheffield-noborders] after it all

Benjamin Major complexitybenjamin at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 00:13:44 BST 2005

The map was composed on Flash. Better than a static PDF map, we could have a
dynamic flash one where you can click on locations on the map and a txt box
with a photo comes up. This could be the centrepoint for a website.

Could be quite fun to design. Perhaps a future project for me? Do we all
want a proper website?

PS: Watch this space for a new No-Borders related idea from me.