[sheffield-noborders] meetings

Becky noborders123 at onetel.com
Thu Oct 20 11:45:32 BST 2005

Fabian wrote:
> >And I think we should have another meeting soon.
> >what about next weeks thursday in and around the social at Matilda...like
> >brainstorm on what we could do next...

yes definitely we should meet soon & talk about what worked and what could
be better if we did something similar again / in nottingham
thursday 27th Matilda social is good for me.  the Art 05 opening will be
happening 4-10 but thats just another reason people may want to be in
Matilda anyway.  Shall we say 8pm?

Also for those who are going to be in London at the weekend there is a
national noborders meeting at 3pm - 4pm at the anarchist bookfair on
Holloway Road
see: http://www.anarchistbookfair.org/

Becky