[sheffield-noborders] Samba & Mystery Tour

stuart crosthwaite stuartqqqq at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 18:54:16 BST 2005

Hi everyone

I think it'd be great to have Rhythms of Resistance on the Mystery Tour.  Big drum rolls and then announcements about the dirty things that go on in the places we visit.  It would draw attention and add to the spectacle.  What do you think?

And great party last Friday. A happy success.

Stuart

PS Stop the War Coalition Public Meeting Tuesday 13th Sept
Pakistani Muslim Centre, Woodburn Road S9
Transport: Tram from town, "Woodburn Road" stop
There will be a speaker from the Kurdish community about the anti-detention/deportation campaign, amongst others.