[sheffield-noborders] Samba for mystery tour?

fabian fab at in-no.org
Tue Sep 13 12:41:27 BST 2005

Hello everybody...

> We were involved in the No Borders guided tour in Glasgow at the start of
> the
> G8 week and wondered if there was a role for us in the Sheffield No
> Borders
> mystery tour next month.....?
I think it would be great to have RORS involved and we should meet up. I
dunno if someone of you can make it on Thursday for our meeting in Matilda
at 8pm...
we will talk about the tour there.
But we will have more meetings coming up...I understand you are on the
list, so you will get the information...

Cheers
Fabian

_:/^/<>