[sheffield-noborders] Re: Magical Mystery tour

Jay Baker jaybaker at mediaactivist.com
Tue Sep 13 20:47:36 BST 2005

I agree about Rhythms of Resistance; they can only add to any event, and this one is no exception. I'd also like to film the tour, unless anyone can see any issues; not only for the production of my current documentary Escape from Doncatraz (which of course will be available to the No Borders group and affiliates free of charge) but also, as Fabian suggested, as documentation and possibly a short edited spin-off (similar to those seen last Friday night) for the group and affiliates to use. Unfortunately I can't make Thursday's meeting (Wednesdays are usually better for me but it varies due to my freelance obligations) but please keep me posted. Well done to all for last Friday night - I actually found it fun being on the door and overstayed my welcome!

http://www.mediaactivist.com