[sheffield-noborders] Re: Bolton demo

richardbelbin at blueyonder.co.uk richardbelbin at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Sep 22 10:47:17 BST 2005

At the moment there is a minibus booked from Sheffield Community Transport.

>From the numbers who have contacted us so far, that should be big enough,
but if there are more to come/decide we would need something bigger.

IF ANYONE IS PLANNING OON COMING BUT HASN'T PASSED ON THE INFO TO
ME/ALISON YET - PLEASE DO SO ASAP.

Alsion said that about 6 would be expected from No Borders, which with
another 4/5 from CADDI and 5 from my union branch would pretty much fill
the minibus.

The demo starts at noon, so the coach would be leaving from opposite the
pop museum at 10. I've told SCT that the minibus would be back by 7, but
this can still be changed.

Thanks,

Richard