[sheffield-noborders] RE: Bolton demo

Alison Higgins alison.higgins1 at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 22 19:38:19 BST 2005

Hi, just to let you know (those of you that don't) I live with Richard
who is also the branch ex of the T&G branch that have stumped up the
money - hence he replies to stuff!

If we want another minibus with SCT then we need to find someone else
with a MIDAS licence i.e. who has taken a minibus test with the
council/SCT. So if people know of lots that want to go we need to ask
around. I have a car, so if there are another 4/5 than the minibus can
take I can drive over too.

How many No Borders people / Matilda people want to go? Do we know?
Alison