[sheffield-noborders] mystery tour news

stuart crosthwaite stuartqqqq at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 11:02:43 BST 2005

Hi all

I have spoken to 2 people who would make excellent tour guides for the day. They are Sophie and Eleanor and can be contacted via Brambles. You might have seen them do a spoof air hostess performance at Sheffstock this year or know Sophie from her unorthodox DJing spots.  They are both up for it and we need to discuss our plans with them soon.  I'll get ask them to come to the next meeting (Oct 5th 7.30 at Matilda?).

About the map: I'll post articles on Angel Housing and the Army Recruitment Office on the Wiki when I learn how to use it. Soon.

Clowns: is it just me that doesn't like their presence at political events?

And another thing: if you want to book a seat to the Oct 1st demo in Bolton, can you contact Alison asap:  alison.higgins1 at btinternet.com or 07790 612 473.  We might have enough people to book a big coach or two minibuses.

ta
Stuart