[sheffield-noborders] (no subject)

annie anthony annieanthony424 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 13:44:44 GMT 2007

Hi there we at REEP (REFUGEE EDUCATION EMPLOYMENT PROGRAMME) will be organising a fundraising event and table top sale on Saturday 8th December 2007.  Also organising a 'RESOLUTION RUN' or 'RUN FOR REFUGE' on 01/01/2008, all in aid of refugees and asylum seekers.  our address is Alpha House, 10, Carver Street, sheffield S1 4FS.  Tel: 2812113 annie anthony-mays
PS:  We will be organising arts and crafts evening this coming wednesday on 28th December at REEP from 5-7.30 pm.