[sheffield-noborders] ARTS & CRAFTS THIS WED, 28th NOVEMBER, sorry!

annie anthony annieanthony424 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:12:00 GMT 2007

JUST A REMINDER THAT REEP'S ARTS & CRAFTS WORKSHOP IS THIS WEDNESDAY, ON 28TH NOVEMBER FROM 5-7.30 PM.
CHEERS Annie Anthony-Maysrom: annieanthony424 at hotmail.comTo: jane.cartledge at sheffieldnewspapers.co.uk; martin.dawes at sheffieldnewspapers.co.uk; peter.kay at sheffieldnewspapers.co.uk; natalia_kimi at hotmail.com; alison.gascoigne at sheffield.ac.uk; arts at semea.org.uk; actiondesk.sheffield at bbc.co.uk; suzantaylor at btinternet.com; c.reece at sheffieldtheatres.co.uk; fc_noble at hotmail.com; clare at gone-2-pot.co.uk; d.a.pitt at shu.ac.uk; clare.hughes at isteac.f9.co.uk; eveart-uk at hotmail.com; fiona.firth at sheffieldnewspapers.co.uk; fthickett at hotmail.com; gii at subvert.freeserve.co.uk; helentodd22 at yahoo.co.uk; tsurumori at hisami.fsnet.co.uk; armentanna at libero.it; j.fortune at shu.ac.uk; martindawes at sheffieldnewspapersco.uk; sheffield-noborders at lists.aktivix.org; owen.mcdowell at sheffield.gov.uk; polytone at doctors.org.uk; sangita at thedrum.org.uk; openupsheffield at yahoo.comSubject: Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:44:38 +0000

Hi there we at REEP (REFUGEE EDUCATION EMPLOYMENT PROGRAMME) will be organising a fundraising event and table top sale on Saturday 8th December 2007.  Also organising a 'RESOLUTION RUN' or 'RUN FOR REFUGE' on 01/01/2008, all in aid of refugees and asylum seekers.  our address is Alpha House, 10, Carver Street, sheffield S1 4FS.  Tel: 2812113 annie anthony-maysPS:  We will be organising arts and crafts evening this coming wednesday on 28th December at REEP from 5-7.30 pm.

Play Movie Mash-up and win BIG prizes!