[sheffield-noborders] MOVEMENT Newsletter

No Borders South Wales noborderswales at riseup.net
Tue Nov 10 09:43:34 GMT 2009

You may already be aware of MOVEMENT - the new No Borders newsletter.
Sorry for sending you another e-mail about it. But we are very keen to
give the first issue maximum exposure. Please help us promote the
newsletter by posting it online, sending out emails, sharing the link on
social networking sites and most of all, printing out and photocopying the
issue to distribute in your local area. If you need copies sent in the
post, please let us know.

The pdf: http://noborderswales.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/movement_one.pdf

There have been several online posts about the newsletter:
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2009/11/441344.html
http://noborderswales.org.uk/2009/11/07/new-newsletter-movement-1/
http://thecommune.wordpress.com/2009/11/08/no-borders-newsletter-movement-issue-1/
http://libcom.org/forums/announcements/movement-1-no-borders-newsletter-09112009
It would be great to see many more.

We intend to bring out a new issue at the beginning of every calendar
month and hope to report on any updates from from all groups,
organisations and individuals who campaigns alongside us in the struggle
for freedom of movement and equality for all.

Please get in contact if you want to contribute an article, highlight an
upcoming event or are willing to help with production or distribution.

Deadline for articles for issue 2 – November 24th (publish date December 1st)

--
No Borders South Wales
http://noborderswales.org.uk