[sheffield-noborders] follow up to demo email

northerner at riseup.net northerner at riseup.net
Fri Nov 27 00:22:04 GMT 2009

hello!

for anyone who met me during the social centre days and hadn't guessed,
the email about the demo was from me - and i am pete :-D

hope to be back in sheffield on saturday for the demo as i said, but i
need to catch a train at 11:40 to be at a no borders protest near dover i
said id be at because i need to take some things there... so its a
fleeting visit!

it would be great if we could get together for drinks at some point and
talk about where to go from the meeting we had on nothumberland road, this
wouldve been great to do after the demo, but i wont be able to be there,
but of course it would be great if this still happens!

i'll be back in sheffield not too long after hopefully, and it would be
great to have a film night or an info night of some sort to bring people
in to what its all about!

in the meantime, ive managed to get some local group infrostructure up;

the website is sheffieldnoborders.wordpress.com, the username is
sheffieldnoborders and the password is pisgah810

the email address is sheffieldnoborders at riseup.net and the password is
pisgah8-10

i think thats everything for now!

all the best in sheffield and sorry that im spending so much time in
london, but i work here now so its hard to leave!

peace, solidarity and quality equality
pete s.