[sheffield-noborders] We've updated our privacy policy

Stop the War Coalition office at stopwar.org.uk
Mon May 21 15:14:38 UTC 2018

View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/fd364b9cc37c/weve-updated-our-privacy-policy?e=7c1a6be53c)

** Updated privacy policy
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) protecting you and your personal information comes into effect on 25 May 2018.

Stop the War Coalition takes the management and security of your data very seriously and to ensure we continue to do the right thing by you, we’ve refreshed our Privacy Policy (http://www.stopwar.org.uk/index.php/about/aims-constitution)  and procedures. In summary we will never share any data with any third party nor do we hold any bank account details.

Keeping in touch with you is important to enable us to maintain our campaigns and keep you informed. If you don’t want to hear from us anymore please use the opt out link below.

REVIEW OUR NEW PRIVACY POLICY HERE >> (http://www.stopwar.org.uk/index.php/about/aims-constitution)

** (https://twitter.com/STWuk)
** (https://www.facebook.com/stopthewarcoalition)
** (http://www.stopwar.org.uk)