[sheffield-noborders] URGENT - you need to click here to keep in touch

Stop the War office at stopwar.org.uk
Wed May 23 19:07:26 UTC 2018

Dear supporter,
To stay in touch with the anti-war movement it is essential that you click below to give Stop the War permission to keep you updated.
Yes - keep me updated (http://www.stopwar.org.uk/index.php/about/20-about/371-thank-you)
The ability to stay in touch with people via email is crucial to building and maintaining a powerful anti-war movement. Please let us know if we can stay in touch with email updates.
Yes - let's stay in touch (http://www.stopwar.org.uk/index.php/about/20-about/371-thank-you)
We only have 24 hours before the new data protection law (GDPR) comes into effect. This new regulation means that we need you to urgently confirm you still want to receive emails from Stop the War or we will lose touch after tomorrow.
Yours,
Stop the War team
You can manage your preferences or unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of each email. If you would like to know more about how we use your information, see our privacy policy (http://www.stopwar.org.uk/index.php/about/aims-constitution) .