[SSC] Please sign up to the consensus decision making workshop

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Thu Apr 14 07:47:09 UTC 2011

Hello again,

Just another reminder that we're organising this workshop run by Seeds
of Change. If you wish to attend, please sign up now using the form
below. If you think you'll be an active member of the SSC, it would be a
*really* good idea to attend as this process of decision making is our
agreed method of governance for the SSC.

The invitation will be opened to other local groups if we do not get
enough people from the SSC to attend. If you've been putting this off
but would like to attend (as some of you have told me), now is the time
to complete the form! :-)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDh5Y2xJWFRaOHFLM2k3cFJZN0J6LXc6MQ&ifq

Results are here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AnDuUd71vXr4dDh5Y2xJWFRaOHFLM2k3cFJZN0J6LXc&hl=en_GB&authkey=CPfvj7wE

More details on consensus decision making here:

http://www.seedsforchange.org.uk/free/shortconsensus

and the reply from Seeds of Change here: