[SSC] Fwd: Social Science Centre Constitution

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Thu Apr 28 18:06:08 UTC 2011

Please see Charles' comments below and send any comments you have in
response to this discussion list.

Charles is referring to my email and the draft constitution, posted here:

https://lists.aktivix.org/pipermail/ssc/2011-April/000095.html

We meet on Tuesday at 6pm, Mint Lane, to sign the Constitution and
celebrate the formation of the Social Science Centre, Lincoln (i.e. a
few drinks in the pub afterwards).

Joss