[SSC] Greetings from Oxford

joel lazarus joel_lazarus at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 08:08:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

My name is Joel Lazarus. I'm just finishing up my doctorate at St
Anthony's College, Oxford. Hopefully submitting before the end of the
month.

I was thrilled to come across your website because I've
been thinking in very similar ways myself. I very much hope to attend
your meeting in early September.

Although it seems daunting, I am seriously thinking about trying to
set up something similar in Oxford. I have a position at University
College here for next year (no money though!) and I am interested to
find out what other academics at Oxford might think about this idea.

I very much look forward to meeting you all. I think what you are doing is really inspiring, progressive, and pioneering.

Best wishes,
Joel