[SSC] Greetings from Oxford

David Young lostmoya at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:18:34 UTC 2011

Hi Joel,

Good to hear from you. Welcome to the list.

It's been a bit quiet lately but I think that's because quite a few people
are off on holiday. We're looking forward to meeting you in September and
exploring how this will work together. We're very keen for people to
establish their own local alternative higher education centre, either using
our model or a different one. Perhaps we could discuss how to help you do
this when we get together.

Best,
David.