[SSC] Fwd: scc meeting

David Young info at socialsciencecentre.org.uk
Fri Aug 19 10:25:25 UTC 2011

I think that's a great idea, John.

Not sure on which date we'll choose. Earlier in the week I was wondering
about suggesting a postponement to later in Sept since not many people had
replied. I think a few people have been away over summer.

What do you and others think?

David.
On Aug 19, 2011 6:56 AM, "john andrews" <john.andrews57 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do we know where and when exactly the September meeting is happening yet?
>
> It occurred to me that it might be an idea to invite those interested in
attending to prepare a short talk (no more than 500 words) by way of
introductions? Something related to our vision of, and hopes and aspirations
for this project?

> Even those who cannot make whatever date is decided could be invited to
submit a short piece to be read out by someone else?