[SSC] SSC Digest, Vol 8, Issue 8

Barna Stefi Ms (MED) S.Barna at uea.ac.uk
Tue Aug 30 12:10:59 UTC 2011

Dear Joss and others,

I've been meaning to write and explain my presence in the group for some time.  Briefly, I was involved in setting up a progressive university course, outside the university structure, in India a few years ago. It is a great model and I've been speaking to various people at Univ of East Anglia about how it could work in the UK.  There are some similarities with what your group is thinking of, and some differences.

I'll send a bio shortly, and I'll try to come on the 10th.  Otherwise feel free to contact me directly.

Best wishes,

Stefi Barna
Lecturer in Public Health
Norwich Medical School