[SSC] Sign up process/web form/payment

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Fri Jul 15 10:59:11 UTC 2011

Thanks, Jen. I know you've had a really good crack at this and thanks
very much for all your help. I'll try to put some time aside for it in
the next couple of days to see whether I can build on the work you've
started. You've also raised some important points about membership
management that we need to think through carefully.

In the meantime, I'll remove the menu item from the home page so it
doesn't confuse visitors.

Best wishes
Joss