[SSC] Introduction

amelia.longcroft amelia.longcroft at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:34:00 UTC 2011

Hi all,

This is just a brief message to introduce myself rather than lurk in the
shadows as I have been doing over the last few weeks.

Can I just say congratulations and well done to everyone involved in setting
up this project. I'm following developments with great interest and wish you
every success.

I'm a London-based OU graduate with an interest in social and political
theory, and particularly feminist political theory. Although I live too far
away to get fully involved with the SSC, I'd be very interested in attending
events like the summer schools and seminars that have been suggested.

Do any of you know of any similar projects in the London area?

Best wishes,

Amelia